The Stainless Steel SmartBottle by Frank Green reflects their unique design principles and integrity. It's made of premium safe materials and imparts their signature pared back aesthetic so that it works seamlessly with your style.
A superior benefit of stainless steel is that it's unbreakable. Vacuum-insulated and double-walled, your SmartBottle will retain heat and conserve cool liquids for up to 12 hours. There's no taste interference, so that means you'll get the maximum flavour from your drink of choice.
You'll get exclusive access to the frank green Hydrate app which records your daily hydration goals, keeps you on track with reminders, and lets you know exactly how you're protecting the earth with a live record of plastic bottles saved from landfill.
The ins and outs:
Using your Hydrate app:
- Double-walled thermal insulation retains heat or keeps liquids cold for up to 12 hours
- Exclusive access to the frank green Hydrate app
- The drinking hole is designed for optimum liquid flow
- Clever one handed, push-button operation opens and closes the spill-resistant lid
- Highly durable and made from premium grade 304 stainless steel
- Wide mouth for added customisability - think fruit, tea or ice cubes
- Removable Strainer
- Stain and odour resistant inner – taste your water and not your bottle
- Comfortably fits in standard bottle holders
- Recyclable at end of life
- Customise your base, lid and button colours
- Spare parts
- Personal Profile — Suggested daily intake based on your lifestyle.
- Reminders — Keep on track with your hydration goals by setting reminders.
- Easy to use — NFC enabled device users can tap their SmartBottle lid to record hydration. All other smartphone operating systems work too, it's just a simple input of information.
- Tracker — Keep track of plastic bottles saved from landfill.
- Reporting — Daily and weekly hydration summaries in one easy-to-read graph.
Care and usage instructions
- Wash the SmartBottle in warm, soapy water before and after use – handwashing and airdrying the base is recommended
- Do not freeze or place base in the dishwasher
- The Stainless Steel SmartBottle is not microwave safe
- Be gentle and never use bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Do not overfill and ensure the lid is securely fastened before drinking
- Always take care when consuming hot liquids and keep out of the reach of children
- Due to the double-wall insulation, you will not always be able to predict the temperature of the liquid in your SmartBottle
- When the push button is in the closed position hot liquid will naturally cause steam to build pressure inside your SmartBottle – always remove the lid or ensure SmartBottle push button is in the open position when liquid is above 65°C
- Never shake your SmartBottle with hot liquid inside and always push to open facing away from your face and body